Gluten Free Cup Cake at "My Sweetopia"

Gluten Free Cup Cake at "My Sweetopia"
The girls at "My Sweetopia" always like to make a special GF cupcake for Angus!

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Well, my boys have discovered meat loaf. I never thought I would make one - it's something I remember with horror from year 8 Home Economics classes - but I managed to find a very nice recipe from my July edition of Notebook: magazine which incorporated fennel seeds, pistachios and caraway seeds. I just whizzed up some left over crusts from our home made gluten-free bread for breadcrumbs and 20 minutes later - dinner! I cooked them in a tray that was broken up into little individual loaves. Didn't quite look like a Master Chef presentation, but definitely better than the thick slices I remember from home ec. There's a thought - how about a Master Chef challenge to cook all gluten free one night. Let's see them turn out a great gluten-free cake or pastry.

No comments:

Post a Comment